Robert H Fauser (92)
February 25, 1928 – January 14, 2021
Bob was born on February 25, 1928 in St. Louis, Missouri, son of John and Elizabeth Fauser, brother of John (‘Jack’) Fauser.
Bob served in the Navy during WWII and enjoyed telling many fascinating stories about his time served. He was a boxer, loved playing tennis, enjoyed playing bridge with friends, and he was a successful businessman. Bob always held on to his youthful personality, loved to have fun, and ensured everyone around him was smiling by telling his many jokes.
Bob is survived by many people that love him:
- His wife Joyce Weinstock
- His daughter Sandy Bergt and her husband Jon Bergt
- His daughter-in-law Vicki Fauser
- His stepchildren Juli and Tim Laramie, Vicki and Chris Robinson, and Jennifer and Keith Gerstein
- His many loving grandchildren: Laura Lee and Eric Bausell, Scotty Bergt, Alex Fauser, Kathryn and Miles Morton, Ben and Alisha Fauser, Jennifer Wylie Fauser, Jennifer and Sunny Holman, Scott, Jacob, and Marina Robinson, Austin, Holly and Lindsey Laramie, and Eric and Nicole Gerstein
- His great grandchildren: Cole, Marjorie, Adelaide, and Lucilia Bausell, Hendrix and Marley Holman, Saylah, Audrey, and Isaac Fauser, and Harrison Morton
- His many dear friends
Services: Due to COVID, service is for immediate family only. A celebration of life will be scheduled at a future date.