Pre-Arranging your funeral services is the best way for you
to be there for your family and loved ones.
Nothing can take away the pain, but we can help lessen
the burden of uncertainty through advanced planning.
Pre-arrangement is the planning of funeral services before they are needed, often well before they are needed.
You May Be Asking Yourself
- How can I pre-arrange my funeral?
- What really are my options?
- How do I make sure my wishes are honored?
- How do I protect my family and loved ones?
Our Pledge to You: AFFORDABILITY AND DIGNITY. By pre-planning your funeral with Kutis Funeral Home,
you'll have the peace of mind of knowing your wishes will be fulfilled.
The Advantages of Pre-Arranging Your Funeral
- Time - You have the time now to consider all your options.
- Customized Service - Making your own arrangements assures that your wishes will be carried out.
- Peace of Mind - Relieving your family of the burden of making important decisions that may be difficult
- Avoids emotional overspending by your family or loved ones, at a time in which they may be grieving
your loss, and aren't fully equipped to handle such decisions.
- Secure - Your investment is placed in a local trust and stays here in our community.
- Funding - Payment options are arranged individually to fit your budget.
- Price - Locks in funeral cost at today's price, in today's dollars, and remains inflation proof.
- 100% Refund Guaranteed / Monthly Payments / No finance charge.
You are not alone. For anyone who chooses to make his or her funeral arrangements in advance,
there is always a licensed funeral director here to serve you, at each of the Kutis Funeral Home locations.
A Pre-Arranged funeral is a personal decision and a subject we rarely want to discuss or think about,
but it is part of our lives.
At Kutis, our prices are the same, at all of our locations. We will provide you with a free funeral cost estimate.
There is never any pressure, or obligation.
We invite you to call or contact us today, so that we can set up a time, to discuss this very important matter.
Click Here For Your Free Family Planning & Historical Record Guide
You may also want to include this thoughtful letter with your Pre-Arrangement Plan.
To My Family,
The hardest time in our life is when we lose someone we love.
Although our family and friends comfort us, the loss and heartache is difficult to bear.
It is because of these feelings of grief and helplessness, that I have decided to remove
some of the hardship of your having to make choices at a very difficult time.
I felt it would be best for everyone, if I made some plans ahead of time. It's good to know
that my wishes will be carried out, and that no financial burden will be placed on my family.
I always knew that providing the best for my family, would mean making some difficult
decisions in advance. But at this difficult time, I'd like those I care about the most, to be
able to celebrate the special memories.
I hope you will be pleased with the choices I have made, and that you will respect my wishes.
This is my gift of love to you.